Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Sue Allen on Oregon Art Beat

Sue Allen (and her exquisite silk-screen printmaking technique) will be featured on the Oregon Art Beat show hosted by Oregon Public Broadcasting this week. Tune in on Thursday, March 26 at 8 pm, or see it re-broadcast on Sunday, March 29 at 6 pm. Sue has given talks about her technique to the Oregon GNSI group in the past, and it's exciting to see her spreading the word about her process!

See Sue's website here.
Get the details on the broadcast here.


2 comments:

  1. Thank you Katura!! What an honor for me to get a spot on Oregon Art Beat, and I'm sure all of you could be so honored. I'll be at my local favorite restaurant with friends to watch (don't do TV). Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to know I'm not the only one who doesn't do TV! Will have to check around town for a friendly restaurant as well! Congrats, Sue. --Katura

    ReplyDelete